Everyone loves travelling and clicking pictures and keep them as a memory. Clicking such pictures has become very easy with the use of mobile phones. Now everyone has a high-quality camera in their pockets. People all over the world are clicks and upload such pictures to gain likes.
Noticing this trend, research was done to check which are the places Instagrammed by people the most. The main aim was to stop people from clicking the same clichéd pictures every time. People do so to gain likes on Instagram. But according to a survey, the followers usually skip these kinds of pictures. Now the question arises, best way to buy Instagram likes. The answer is very simple. Get good content which is original and in public demand.
The research also shows that people usually click pictures of these landmarks from the same three angles. So here are some of the places which have become overrated and one should stop posting pictures of these locations.
- The Paris Eiffel Tower: At the top of the list is the Eiffel Tower of Paris. Over four million pictures of this Tower is found on Instagram. Though the different angles have made it go against the trend, unlike the other locations. Earlier Eiffel Tower was criticised for its design, but it has now become a recognized location.
- The Burj Khalifa, Dubai: The Burj Khalifa of Dubai holds the record of the tallest building in the world. Due to this reason, it is one of the famous locations for visitors and a favourite for Instagram pictures.
- Times Square of New York City: You get millions of pictures of this particular location. The Time Square of New York is an intersection of Manhattan and the Broadway Theatre District. This location is among the most Instagrammed location.
- Taj Mahal, India: Somewhere around eight million people visit Taj Mahal every year. And millions of people click pictures of Taj Mahal from the same angle every year.
- The Buckingham Palace, London: More than half a million people uploaded pictures on Instagram of The Buckingham Palace. This may arise in the coming years because more than thirty million people visit London every year.
- Japan’s The Tokyo Tower: The Tokyo Tower of Japan also holds an interesting place in the most Instagrammed locations. The magnificent sight draws in more visitors every year, and the number of pictures is increasing along with it.
There are several other places which have now become overrated because of the numbers of pictures uploaded every year. These numbers are increasing day by day with the increase in visitors. People upload these pictures only to likes which they can get anyhow. One can buy Instagram followers Greedier Social Media from trusted sites and increase your likes easy and fast. The other methods of getting likes are to be regular and upload good contents which are in public demand.